ICF Chennai Jobs Recruitment 2019 Career notification for Apprentice 220 Posts
ICF Chennai is going to invites online/ offline applications for filling up the Apprentice posts. There are total seat 220 vacant of these posts to be get filled. Applicants posses with all necessary qualifications & having age as mention below are eligible to apply. Such eligible applicants can apply to these posts by submitting their applications to given application address. Last date for submitting applications is 04-02-2019. Selection of the eligible applicants to these posts will be from interview. Further details of the applications & application address is as follows.
ICF Chennai Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization Name: Integral Coach Factory Chennai
Number of Posts: 220 Vacancies
Apply Online: Online
Official Website: www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
Job Location: Chennai
Job type: TN Govt Jobs
Start Application: 19-01-2019
Last Date Application: 04-02-2019
ICF Chennai Job Vacancy Details
Name of Posts:
Category – I Graduate Apprentice
Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 30 posts
Mechanical Engineering – 70 posts
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 40 posts
Mechanical Engineering – 80 posts
ICF Chennai Jobs 2019 Essential Qualification:
Graduate, Degree/Diploma in Engineering
Perambalur District Court Computer Operator, Examiner & Other Age Limits:
written exam and interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online application using the website ” www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
“ submitting online application.
How To Apply Online Application Steps:
- Applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
Candidates go to official Website link “www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in“
- Log in “Current Openings” & Select the desired Vacancy.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Online Registration & Click on “Submit” batten.
- After Online Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.