RSMSSB Jobs Recruitment 2019 Career notification for Junior Scientific Assistant 28 Posts
RSMSSB is going to invites online/ offline applications for filling up the Junior Scientific Assistant posts. There are total seat 28 vacant of these posts to be get filled. Applicants posses with all necessary qualifications & having age as mention below are eligible to apply. Such eligible applicants can apply to these posts by submitting their applications to given application address. Last date for submitting applications is 19-02-2019. Selection of the eligible applicants to these posts will be from interview. Further details of the applications & application address is as follows.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selections Board
Number of Posts: 28 Vacancies
Apply Online: Online
Official Website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Job Location: Rajasthan
Job type: Rajasthan Govt Jobs
Last Date Application: 19-02-2019
RSMSSB Job Vacancy Details
Name of Posts:
Junior Scientific Assistant (Document) 03
Junior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) 04
Junior Scientific Assistant (Physics) 04
Junior Scientific Assistant (Anthropomorphism) 04
Junior Scientific Assistant (Biological) 05
Junior Scientific Assistant (Serum) 04
Junior Scientific Assistant (Toxic) 04
RSMSSB Jobs 2019 Essential Qualification:
RSMSSB Junior Scientific Assistant Age Limits:
18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2020
UR/ OBC/ EBC: Rs. 450/-
NCL-OBC/ EBC of RJ:Rs. 350/-
SC/ ST of RJ:Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online application using the website ” rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
“ submitting online application.
How To Apply Online Application Steps:
- Applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
Candidates go to official Website link “rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in“
- Log in “Current Openings” & Select the desired Vacancy.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Online Registration & Click on “Submit” batten.
- After Online Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.