Patna High Court Jobs Recruitment 2019 Career notification for District Judge (Entry Level) 14 Posts
Patna High Court is going to invites online/ offline applications for filling up the District Judge (Entry Level) posts. There are total seat 14 vacant of these posts to be get filled. Applicants posses with all necessary qualifications & having age as mention below are eligible to apply. Such eligible applicants can apply to these posts by submitting their applications to given application address. Last date for submitting applications is 19-02-2019. Selection of the eligible applicants to these posts will be from interview. Further details of the applications & application address is as follows.
Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization Name: Patna High Court
Number of Posts: 14 Vacancies
Apply Online: Online
Official Website: patnahighcourt.gov.in
Job Location: Patna
Job type: Bihar Govt Jobs
Last Date Application: 19-02-2019
High Court Of Judicature At Patna Job Vacancy Details
Name of Posts:
District Judge (Entry Level)
Patna High Court Jobs 2019 Essential Qualification:
Any applicant who has not completed 7 years of practice on the last date of receipt of Application as specified in the advertisement and who does not give declaration of appearance in at least 24 cases per year in the last 3 years
Patna High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Age Limits:
35 to 50 years as on 07-02-2019
General/ OBC: Rs.1000/-
SC/ ST/ OH: Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online application using the website ” patnahighcourt.gov.in
“ submitting online application.
How To Apply Online Application Steps:
- Applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
Candidates go to official Website link “patnahighcourt.gov.in“
- Log in “Current Openings” & Select the desired Vacancy.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Online Registration & Click on “Submit” batten.
- After Online Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.