Chikkamagaluru District Court Jobs Recruitment 2019 Career notification for Peon, Steno & Typists-Copyists Posts
District Court Chikkamagaluru is going to invites online/ offline applications for filling up the Peon, Steno & Typists-Copyists posts. There are total seat 43 vacant of these posts to be get filled. Applicants posses with all necessary qualifications & having age as mention below are eligible to apply. Such eligible applicants can apply to these posts by submitting their applications to given application address. Last date for submitting applications is 15-02-2019. Selection of the eligible applicants to these posts will be from interview. Further details of the applications & application address is as follows.
Chikkamagaluru District Court Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization Name: Chikkamagaluru District Court
Number of Posts: 43 Vacancies
Apply Online: Offline
Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/chikkamagaluru
Job Location: Chikkamagaluru
Job type: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Start Application: 17-01-2019
Last Date Application: 15-02-2019
Chikkamagaluru District Court Job Vacancy Details
Name of Posts:
Chikkamagaluru District Court Jobs 2019 Essential Qualification:
Chikkamagaluru District Court Age:
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online application using the website ” districts.ecourts.gov.in/chikkamagaluru
“ submitting online application.
How To Apply Online Application Steps:
- Applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
Candidates go to official Website link “districts.ecourts.gov.in/chikkamagaluru“
- Log in “Current Openings” & Select the desired Vacancy.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Online Registration & Click on “Submit” batten.
- After Online Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.