District Tuberculosis Control Committee, Bokaro Jobs 2020 Career notification for STS, STLS & Laboratory Technician – 7 Posts
Who can Apply?
10th and 12th pass candidates may apply for the various job vacancies in District Tuberculosis Control Committee, Bokaro. The vacancies are in Uttarakhand state govt. The recruitment offers great opportunity to apply for 10th 12th pass government jobs in Uttarakhand state. Freshers may also apply.
District Tuberculosis Control Committee, Bokaro is going to invites online/ offline applications for filling up the STS, STLS & Laboratory Technician – 7 Posts. There are total seat 07 vacant of these posts to be get filled. Applicants posses with all necessary qualifications & having age as mention below are eligible to apply. Such eligible applicants can apply to these posts by submitting their applications to given application address. Last date for submitting applications is 15-01-2019. Selection of the eligible applicants to these posts will be from interview. Further details of the applications & application address is as follows.
District Tuberculosis Control Committee, Bokaro Bharti 2019 Details:
Organization Name: District Tuberculosis Control Committee, Bokaro
Number of Posts: 07 Vacancies
Official Website: www.bokaro.nic.in
Start Application: 29/12/2018
Last Date Application: 15-01-2019
District Tuberculosis Control Committee, Bokaro 07 Jobs details are Given below Recruitment 2019
Name of Posts:
STS, STLS & Laboratory Technician
10+2, Diploma, Any Degree,official notification
18 to 62 years
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online application using the website ” www.bokaro.nic.in “ submitting online application.
How To Apply Online Application Steps:
- Applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates go to official Website link “www.bokaro.nic.in”
- Log in “Current Openings” & Select the desired Vacancy.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Online Registration & Click on “Submit” batten.
- After Online Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.