Mandya District Court Jobs 2020 Career notification for Peon Stenographer Typist-Copyist Posts
Who can Apply?
10th and 12th pass candidates may apply for the various job vacancies in Mandya District Court . The vacancies are in Madhya Pradesh state govt. The recruitment offers great opportunity to apply for 10th 12th pass government jobs in Madhya Pradesh state. Freshers may also apply.
Mandya District Court is going to invites online/ offline applications for filling up the Peon Stenographer Typist-Copyist– 58 posts. There are total seat 58 vacant of these posts to be get filled. Applicants posses with all necessary qualifications & having age as mention below are eligible to apply. Such eligible applicants can apply to these posts by submitting their applications to given application address. Last date for submitting applications is 17-01-2019. Selection of the eligible applicants to these posts will be from interview. Further details of the applications & application address is as follows.
Mandya District Court Bharti 2019 Details:
Organization Name: Mandya District Court
Number of Posts: 58 Vacancies
Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in/mandya
Job Location: Mandya District
Start Application: 04-01-2019
Last Date Application: 17-01-2019
Mandya District Court 58 Jobs details are Given below Recruitment 2019
Name of Posts:
Qualification other details regarding positions can also be seen in detail in the JDs on on line application Mandya District Court site.
written test or interview
Rs.200/- and OBC is Rs.100
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online application using the website ” https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/mandya“ submitting online application.
How To Apply Online Application Steps:
- Applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates go to official Website link “https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/mandya”
- Log in “Current Openings” & Select the desired Vacancy.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Online Registration & Click on “Submit” batten.
- After Online Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.